STEP 1: Setup/open your Digital Wallet. (check https://www.cryptocurrencyhelp.com/digital-wallet-recommendations/ for recommended Wallets)
STEP 2: Setup/open your Exchange Wallet. (check https://www.cryptocurrencyhelp.com/#exchanges for recommended Exchanges)
STEP 3: Purchase Bitcoin from your Exchange using your debit or credit card.
STEP 4: Transfer your Bitcoin to your Wallet by selecting the 'Withdraw' or 'Send' option inside your Exchange account and then pasting/scanning your Digital Wallet's address, then pressing 'Receive' in your digital wallet.
STEP 5: Transfer to Bovada (How to Deposit video above).
- Select the cryptocurrency you purchased from the deposit options (Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash) to generate both a cryptocurrency address and a QR code.
- Inside your Digital Wallet, press 'Send'
- Scan the QR code or Copy/Paste the address generated in our cashier to the field provided in your wallet. PLEASE NOTE: If not using the QR code, ensure the generated address is copied exactly as shown. An incorrect address may result in loss of funds.
- Choose your amount and click 'Send'.
- A confirmation screen will appear. Review the address and make sure it's the same as what is shown on the cashier page, then click 'Send'.
- Within approximately 10 minutes, your USD balance should show in your Bovada balance.
PLEASE NOTE: When transferring funds between accounts, marginal fees may be deducted from your balance by the wallet provider. These fees are typically under $1 USD.