What is the Bovada Rewards Program all about?➜
- Bovada Rewards earns you points for all the Sports and Racebook bets you make, Casino games and Poker Play.
What types of wagers do I get Rewards points for?➜
- All sports bets including Single bets, Parlays and Round Robins, all Racebook bets including Straight wagers and Exotics and all Casino play including Slots, Table Games, Video Poker, Specialty Games and Poker play including Tournaments, Cash Games and Jackpot Sit & Go's.
How do I redeem my Rewards points?➜
- Head over to your Rewards Portal and click on “Get My Bonus”, then you can choose to redeem all or just a portion of your Rewards points.
What can I redeem my Rewards points for?➜
- Redeem your Rewards points for cash bonuses, which can be used in our Sportsbook, Racebook, Casino and to purchase Poker Tournament Tickets.
Do I get Rewards points for my play in Poker?➜
- Yes, you’ll receive Rewards Points for play in Tournaments, Cash Games and Jackpot Sit & Go
I made a Sports bet, but my rewards points balance hasn't changed. How come?➜
- Rewards points for Sports bets are only credited upon the settlement of the wager.
A Sports bet I made was settled, but I was only credited rewards points for the win amount, not the bet amount. Is this normal?➜
- Yes, rewards points are issued on settled Sports bets for either the amount wagered or the amount won, whichever is smaller.
What’s the difference between rewards points and Lifetime points?➜
- With every eligible wager you will earn both Lifetime points and rewards points at the same rate. Lifetime points are cumulative and are used to track your progress moving up the 14 rewards levels. You can not convert Lifetime points to cash bonuses. Rewards points are placed into your points balance and can be used at any time to exchange for cash bonuses. The point balance is updated automatically and immediately after placing a Casino bet, while the point balance for Sports wagers is updated once the bet has been settled. Rewards Points in Poker is upon completion of a Tournament or Cash Game session
Will my Lifetime Points and rewards points update in real time when I make a wager?➜
- The point balance is updated automatically and immediately after placing a Casino bet, while the point balance for Sports wagers is updated once the bet has been settled.
What is the expiration date for my Rewards points?➜
- Rewards points expire 12 months after they were earned.
How do I check my status in your Rewards Program?➜
- Easily view your status level, points balance, bonuses as well as how many points you need to make it to the next level right from your Rewards Portal. Just click on the Player icon at the top right of the Home, Sports, Casino, Poker or Racebook pages and click the Rewards icon to access the Rewards Portal.
What happens when I reach the final status level?➜
- It's possible you may now be invited into our exclusive VIP program so keep playing!
Can I ever lose my status?➜
- No, once you reach a status level, you’re locked in and will never lose it. Plus you’ll continue to reap the benefits, even if you take an extended time away.
Can I use my cash bonus in the Poker room?➜
- Unless otherwise stated, cash bonuses from our Rewards Program cannot be used in the Poker Room.
What is the rollover on the cash bonuses purchased with rewards points?➜
- The rollover is 25X for Casino, 5X for Sports & Horses.
Will there be more types of rewards in the future?➜
- Yes, we will be offering exclusive promotions and offers and expanding the program further in the future.
The Bovada Rewards program (“Promotion”) goes into effect starting August 22, 2017. Only game activity occurring after this date counts towards the Promotion.
Here is how you earn points
|Game/Wager Type||Wager Amount||Rewards points per dollar in handle|
|Single deck blackjack||$1||1|
|Double deck blackjack||$1||1|
|*Sports Round Robin||$1||25|
|**Racebook Straight Wager||$1||40|
|Poker Cash Games||$1||15|
|Poker Jackpot Sit n Go||$1||1.5|
* Rewards points for Sports wagers are credited once the wager has been settled. Points are issued based on the lesser of the Win or Risk amount.
Rewards Points and Conversion
- All aspects of the Promotion, including point accumulation rules, point redemption value, bonus value, player eligibility, dates and times of credit issuing or anything else relevant to the Promotion can be modified, suspended or cancelled at any time, without cause or prior notice.
- Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions, at the discretion of Bovada Sportsbook, Casino and Poker Room management.
- The general rules and policies of Bovada.lv along with standard Terms and Conditions shall also apply to this Promotion.
- Players can earn rewards points by making Sports wagers, playing in the Casino and Poker Room with cash only.
- Any play in Live Dealer Casino games do not contribute towards earning Rewards Points.
- Rewards points are not earned from play using bonus or locked cash.
- The rate at which rewards points are earned varies per game, game category and wager type.
- Rewards points for Sports wagers are only issued upon the settlement of a bet. In the case of No Action on a wager, then no rewards points will be issued.
- Rewards points for Sports wagers are issued based on the wager amount or the win amount, whichever is lesser.
- Rewards points are not issued for Sports wagers which are graded as a push.
- Points can be converted at any time into bonus cash.
- Bonus cash purchased with rewards points can be used to play in the Casino, Sportsbook or Racebook. Bonus cash purchased with rewards points can not be used to play Poker.
- Players can redeem their rewards points based on the redemption rate of the tier they are currently in.
- Rollover for bonus cash purchased with rewards points is 25X for Casino, 5X for Sports & Horses.
- Different games contribute different amounts towards rollover requirements. View our wagering contribution chart for more details.