Jackpot Sit & Go >
JOIN THE FAST LANE WITH JACKPOT SIT & GO
Want to play for serious cash but don't have the time or poker prowess to grind it out for hours? We've got you covered. Jackpot Sit & Go is a three-player Texas Hold'em poker tournament format that's perfect for the casual poker player looking for a big boost to their bankroll, with a minimal buy-in, in a short period of time.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JACKPOT SIT & GO
NOW AVAILABLE ON MOBILE: Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments can now be played on your mobile devices and on desktop through the poker software, which you can download here.
IT ESCALATES. QUICKLY: Jackpot Sit & Go is designed to be the fastest way to a poker payday. For that reason, it follows a 'hyper turbo' structure, with blinds increasing every three minutes.
BUY-INS START AT $2: Buy-ins range from $2 up to $60.
RANDOMLY DETERMINED PRIZE POOL: The cash prize you'll be playing for is determined randomly by a spinning reel once all three players register for the game, giving you a shot of playing for up to 1,000 times your buy-in.
That means if you hit the jackpot for a $60 buy-in you could be playing for a prize of $60,000. See the payout table below for all possible jackpots.
START WITH 500 CHIP STACKS: Each player starts with 500 chips in their stack. The winner takes all, except for when one of the top three multipliers is hit. See the payout table for details.
|JACKPOT PAYOUT SCHEDULE|
|Prize Pool Multiplier||Frequency/ Probability||$2 Jackpot SNG||$7 Jackpot SNG||$15 Jackpot SNG||$30 Jackpot SNG||$60 Jackpot SNG|
|1st-Place Prize||2nd & 3rd-Place Prizes||1st-Place Prize||2nd & 3rd-Place Prizes||1st-Place Prize||2nd & 3rd-Place Prizes||1st-Place Prize||2nd & 3rd-Place Prizes||1st-Place Prize||2nd & 3rd-Place Prizes|
|1,200||1 in 100,000||$2,000||$200||$7,000||$700||$15,000||$1,500||$30,000||$3,000||$60,000||$6,000|
|240||3 in 100,000||$400||$40||$1,400||$140||$3,000||$300||$6,000||$600||$12,000||$1,200|
|120||9 in 100,000||$200||$20||$700||$70||$1,500||$150||$3,000||$300||$6,000||$600|
|15||105 in 100,000||$30||-||$105||-||$225||-||$450||-||$900||-|
|5||24,887 in 100,000||$10||-||$35||-||$75||-||$150||-||$300||-|
|2||74,995 in 100,000||$4||-||$14||-||$30||-||$60||-||$120||-|
*House holds 7%
EARN POKER POINTS: Earn Poker Points* on your buy-in amounts and collect these perks to convert into tournament tickets and bonuses.
* Poker points earned at 25% for every $1 spent on your buy-in. For example, if you join a $30 Jackpot Sit & Go tournament, you will earn 7.5 Poker Points (0.25 X 30).
PLAY 24/7: Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments are available any day, any time, allowing you to hit the felt whenever you have a few minutes to play some hands.
PLAY UP TO FOUR GAMES AT ONCE: If multi-tasking is your thing, you'll be glad to know that you can play up to four Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments at the same time.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Select 'Jackpot Sit & Go' from the tournament types in the poker software.
- Choose your buy-in amount and the number of tournaments you want to play simultaneously (up to four).
- Once a third player registers at your table, watch the reels spin to determine the prize pool up for grabs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancelation for Jackpots with One Prize to be awarded.
If a Jackpot Sit & Go is cancelled and there is only one potential winner as per the prize pool multiplier table, the prize pool will be divided according to the following formula:
- 50% of the prize pool will be allocated evenly among all remaining players.
- 50% of the prize pool will be allocated proportionally based on chip count.
- Cancelation for Jackpots with Three Prizes to be awarded.
If a Jackpot Sit & Go is cancelled and there are three potential winners as per the prize pool multiplier table, the prize pool will be divided according to the following formula:
- Each player receives the smallest prize amount that is to be awarded.
- The balance of the prize pool is allocated proportionally based on chip count.