- New Site FAQs
- Sports FAQ
- Casino FAQ
- Poker FAQ
- Horses FAQ
- Bitcoin FAQ
- Financial FAQ
- Bonuses FAQ
- General FAQ
How do I request a Bitcoin Cash withdrawal?
To request a Bitcoin withdrawal, just follow these three easy steps:
Login to your account and click the silhouette icon at the top of the page; then click ‘Withdraw’.
Choose Bitcoin Cash as your withdrawal method.
Enter your Bitcoin wallet address, the amount you wish to withdraw and your 4-digit Security Code. Agree to the disclaimer by checking the box, then click ‘Request Withdrawal’. Your pending Withdrawal is then marked as Requested.
· Only 1 Bitcoin Cash withdrawal can be requested every 3 days.
· Always generate a new wallet address for each withdrawal request.
· Always withdraw to your personal Bitcoin wallet and never to an exchange.
· Double check your Bitcoin address on file to avoid any delivery delays.
· Per our Terms of Service, you may be required to submit documentation prior to a payment being processed for verification purposes.
· Bovada reserves the right to charge a handling fee for withdrawals less than $20.
· Should you deposit money into your Bovada account and then withdraw it without using the funds at Bovada, there may be a fee charged to cover the actual costs of processing the transactions.
Need help? You can reach us by email or chat with one of our dedicated agents live. We’re available 24/7.